Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Just Got Better!

It's Tuesday. And that's all I have to say.

Doesn't that sound boring? Like Really? Well I'm here to change all that. For the next couple of weeks I will be posting delicious treats every Tuesday. So Tuesday won't be just boring old Tuesday anymore, it'll be Treat Tuesday, so without further ado, welcome to my first edition of Treat Tuesday!



Hot Milk Butter Cupcakes

2 Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/8 tsp. Salt
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Flour
4 Tbsp. Butter

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Sift all dry ingredients into a small mixing bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl beat eggs until thick and lemon colored. Slowly add sugar.  Fold in dry ingredients. Bring butter and milk to simmering point in a saucepan. Add to first mixture. Scoop into cupcake papers and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until done. This Recipe can also be used to make a cake. Just pour the batter into a greased pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until done.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm Jamie I think my hot milk butter cupcakes look better :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. They couldn't possibly, you didn't use beautiful purple papers ;D

    ReplyDelete