Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scrapbooking

Well this evening I was scrapbooking, so I wanted to share a few pictures of what I'm working on. In September of 2009 we took a bunch of family (and a few individual) pictures.

 So here is my first two page spread.
 The first page is very plain. I used an 8x10 picture and gave it a border.
 I tore the border, giving it a not so bland look.
 The next page is more exciting. For some reason the cranberry ribbon is looking kind of orange.
I used lots of embellishments to make the title look important. I don't know if you can tell, but I wrote the date in the little oval thing on the ribbon.

 This is the next two page spread.
 And for the life of me I could not get this picture to upload the right way. It's funny because this picture was taken the right way, and I rotated it on my computer the right way... oh well, you'll just have to exercise your neck. This page is very plain, just a big brown bow to make it special. I crammed lots of the random pictures on here. And again, the paper is more cranberry colored than it appears in this picture, I just need to figure out how my new camera works or something...
 The next page is more interesting, partly because it features my adorable brothers, and partly because I put more stuff on it.

 The title.
 I did much simpler embellishments on this one, just some ribbon and and paper corners.

Well I hope you've enjoyed reading. I wanted to note, that in case your wondering what kind of supplies I use, I use mostly stampin' up (mostly because that's what we have. My mother sold it for several years, so we have quite a stash) but I also pick up a few things here or there from Wal-Mart or the local scrapbook store.

3 comments:

  1. These pages look really good, your brothers are so cute! Makes me wanna scrapbook! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pages! I should get back to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style of scrapbooking! My albums are quite plain but my goal is to get a lot done in a short time! :)

    ReplyDelete