Monday, May 2, 2011

Monster Cookies

Here in beautiful Whitecourt, Alberta, it is finally warming up. I am finally able to wear shorts and they other day I even brought my younger brothers to the park.. In my opinion this calls for a celebration! How about we head out for a walk in the beautiful sunshine and when we get back, we can reward ourselves with some delicious monster cookies.

Monster Cookies

6 Eggs
2 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla
1/2 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
4 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Cup Butter
3 Cups Peanut Butter
9 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 lb Chocolate Chips (I just add until I think looks good.I don't measure)
1/2 lb Smarties (The same goes for the Smarties, I don't measure, I just add)

Mix in order given. Bake at 350 Degrees for 12 minutes (The time depends on how big you make them. I did mine for 8 minutes) Make sure you do not over bake. Not that these do not contain flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment